The Law Library's annual Research Refresher brown-bag series will begin on Monday, March 31! Bring your lunch to Room 4172 from 12:15-1:15 on the following dates to review everything you've forgotten from LARW, and learn new ways to impress your bosses this summer. As an added bonus, dessert and drinks will be provided.
- Monday 3/31: Cases & Court Documents (Lauren Collins)
- Tuesday 4/1: Regulations & Administrative Materials (Melanie Dunshee)
- Friday 4/4: Statutes & Legislative History (Jennifer Behrens)
- Monday 4/7: “You Want Me to Research WHAT?!”: Getting Background & Keeping Current (Jennifer Behrens)
- Tuesday 4/8: Life After Rewards Points: Free & Cheap Legal Research (Jennifer Behrens)
- Thursday 4/10: Putting it All Together: Taking a Work Assignment from Start to Finish (Katherine Topulos)
- Friday 4/11: Business Law Boot Camp (Laura Scott; register at http://www.law.duke.edu/edtech/signup/)
*Note: Business Law Boot Camp is a special two-part Research Refresher. The first hour of this session will introduce you to basic business law research questions, some frequently-used resources, and helpful research strategies. The second part will give you hands-on practice researching business law issues. Students can choose to attend both parts of this refresher, or just the first. Advance sign-up is strongly recommended for Business Law Boot Camp.