The new catalog interface includes many features and functions:
- single-click search refinement (limit your results by library, format, and more)
- book cover image displays (where available)
- the ability to save searches as persistent bookmarks
- the ability to save/view searches as dynamically updated RSS feeds
Please keep in mind this rule of thumb when looking at Law Library materials in the "new" catalog:
- If the "Locations" line says "Law Library Annex"-- the item should be available on the shelf (unless it is checked out to another borrower, which will be clearly indicated); disregard the "Unavailable" message for Law Library Annex items.
- If the "Locations" line says just "Law Library"-- the item is most likely in inaccessible storage for the remainder of the renovation (unless it is checked out to another borrower, and is thus subject to a recall or hold request).
As always, talk to a Law Library staff member if you are unsure of the status of a particular title in the new catalog. We are happy to help.