Now through Tuesday, February 25 at 5:00 p.m., Duke Law School students, faculty and staff can create a cut-paper snowflake to be displayed behind the Goodson Law Library service desk. Submit your entry to the Circulation/Reserve desk to be added to the display. A panel of three Goodson Law Library staff members will award a lucky winner the prize of bragging rights and one dozen homemade snowflake cookies!
Snowflake contest rules:
- Snowflakes must be submitted for display by Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 5:00 p.m.
- Snowflakes must be made of white paper (some scrap paper will be available at the Circulation Desk).
- No additional colors should be used for the snowflake paper or its embellishment. If glitter or other decorative material is used, it must be white/clear/ iridescent.
- Finished snowflakes must not exceed 4 inches in diameter.
- Please mark your NetID on the back so that the creator of the winning snowflake can be contacted, while the judging remains anonymous.
Questions? Contact Collection Services Associate Andrea Davis in the Law Library.